Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation notice and new photos

I will be closing my website and my Etsy store late Tuesday August 26th. So that is the last day to place any orders. I thought about leaving my Etsy store open during my absence, because I have seen other sellers doing this. But I think it would drive me crazy. I usually have my orders mailed out within 7-10 days of receiving payment and any details or photos. The thought of extending that time to 3 weeks because of my vacation would make me feel tense for sure. So I will reopen my stores on Tuesday September 9th. I am only leaving for a week, but I have to give myself time to get my current orders complete and get ready. I have a list here to do already. I am excited to be off for a week, but I do not like closing my store. I love what I do and I love creating all the custom pieces for each person. I will miss being a part of all even if it is only for just a little bit. I have lots to list when I come back from vacation. All around I have a full plate when I return. I want to finish my ebook. I have my only craft show of the year on September 20th. (I am not ready yet!) The kids go back to school. They also have started cheerleading so that is four nights a week between the two of them. Okay I am making myself have a panic attack. LOL! Let me just get through next week and go have fun for a week.



I made this for a friend to represent her daughter's cheerleading team. It is hand cut from sterling and stamped with the letters MOM.



I made this special for a customer and will be offering it in my Etsy store when I come back. Stamped with names and birth dates.





I hand cut this from sterling silver. I had ready made hearts but they are too thin. I will get some custom sterling shapes made when I come back from thick sterling.





I made this for fun. I had made a bird house before so I why not a dog house.

2 comments:

melbytoast said...

Love all the new pieces! You know, there are tons of people who would FLIP for that doghouse! So many dog owners treat their puppies like children (guilty!)...you should offer to stamp the name of a beloved pet above the door :)

(((hugs)))

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the necklaces that arrived in Sweden today. I love mine and I'm sure my friend will too!

Your blog is a great place for inspiration.

Enjoy your vacation!

Sincerely,
Ulrika from Ă…nge in Sweden