Saturday, August 23, 2008

I will get time one of these days.

I made this ring for a friend of mine. Actually she makes jewelry too! Can you believe it and we are still friends. LOL! I joke because so many people copy each other and compete instead of being happy for one another for being sucessful. Well she is great person and I had been wanting to make her one for awhile. I finally got some time a few weeks back and I made it. She took these photos for me and sent them my way. Thanks Erin! Check out her blog on the right The Vintage Pearl. She is a wonderful photographer and has so many fun photos of her family. I took pictures as I was making it for my new riveting ebook that I have been trying to finish for awhile. Life is so busy anymore and I feel like I run out of time every week. The day I made this I ran out of sunlight so I was unable to get all the photos for this project from start to finish. I guess I will have to make myself a ring. Hopefully soon!

1 comment:

erin said...

you are so sweet :) I love my ring and wear it everyday! Thank you again!!! I'm so glad we are friends :)