Saturday, August 23, 2008

Look at my new t-shirts

Okay can you tell I love Disney! Well I had been looking for a neat shirt idea for a group to wear to Disney. I always found cute stuff for kids, but I never found anything that guys could wear also. Well I found these on Etsy and she made them all for me at the last minute. She was so easy to work with and I should be getting them on my doorstep anyday this upcoming week. I can't wait to post a photo of everyone wearing them. Check out her store THE TIE DYE GIRL.

3 comments:

erin said...

we are sooooo getting these for our next trip!

How long til you leave? I am so jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making my week!! It's lovely to be featured in your blog- I'm blushing!

-TheTieDyeGirl

Kelly Drill said...

Those are fabulous and so is The Tie Dye Girl!