Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I was on TV!!!

Well kind of. I am excited nonetheless. I sell my ebooks on youcanmakethis It has been an unbelievable inspiration for me to share with others. Everyone at YCMT.com has been so encouraging and supportive. Well a few weeks ago, Kim from YCMT.com called me and left a message on my answering machine. Well I could not believe I had missed it. She was like a celebrity to me. Anyway she did not leave her number and I just had to talk to her. So I used my handy *69 for the last incoming call, because yes I have no caller ID. I spoke with her and she asked me if I would consider making a hand stamped necklace for an upcoming TV promo. I was like YES! Well it aired today and I saw my necklace on TV so that counts right? They did not point out my necklace, but I am totally honored and grateful she chose me to participate. YCMT.com is promoting my ebook from her frontpage. You can also see the youcanmakethis.com video clip HERE from the TV program Good Things Utah. (Just wait for the 12 second ad to play) It was a fun little show spot for all the awesome Ebooks you can get on that website. You can see my necklace on the model around minute 2:50. Mallory is wearing it on the right. I took a quick photo of her necklace before I mailed it off. I have a custom on sale in my Etsy store. I call it my Hot Pink Lady. They asked for hot pink and that is what they received. I guess to match her shirt and skirt. Thank you Good things Utah! Youcanmakethis.com is an awesome place to buy ebooks on a variety of subjects. Kim, it was great talking with you and thanks for choosing me. And a super big thanks to all the people who buy my ebooks. Coming Soon Sawing and Riveting ebook.

3 comments:

Jona Giammalva said...

You're a star! Darn, I wish they had shown a close up of yours. Making jewelry is so big right now I think people would've loved it. How fun!

erin said...

woo-hoo! how exciting! I wanna see it! you can add that to your press page, yay! your jewels rock!!!

Posey said...

I watched the video -- very cool! I'm impressed