Friday, August 8, 2008

Sometimes you just need a reason to smile

This was a request from a dear women from Sweden. Guess what? It is the funniest thing. She was having problems checking out so she she asked if she could send a payment through the mail. I said sure as long as can deposit into my bank. I was not sure if I could deposit a Sweden check or money order. She said she would send something that would work. Anyway, she sent me American cash from Sweden. Isn't that funny? Anyway it is so fun to stamp.




Well that brings me to my next subject. I want to start doing push ups to get my arms looking better. I also just want to get more active in general. I know I am busy through out the day, but it is not the same as being physical. Okay so I really have to do that and take a little more time watching what I eat. I do not really eat bad, but I probably eat more of my share of calories and I usually do not eat my first meal until like 2:30 in the afternoon. I am not sure what I am going to do yet. Maybe walking, gym, or just start eating better first. I would like to do Yoga, but I would want to go and take a class. I was having a hard time finding a local class. I am little worried though about getting fatigued or hurt. I feel like I am thinking like one of those famous people that get insurance on their body parts. I do not want my arms to hurt or ache so much that I can not get my jewelry work done. Isn't that crazy? I hit my hand the other day and I got so nervous that I jammed my fingers. LOL! So any suggestions are welcomed.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Well weight watchers is awesome...helps you keep in your calories needed, and helps you spread your calories out throughout the day...and I love Leslie sansone walking dvd's....IF you have comcast she has some free video's on the excercise tv...

Gina

L~ said...

Hi Tammy!
Long time no type-to!:o)
Hey, we bought MTN.BIKES & I loooove it, not like exercise at all! :o)
And, cutting out white sugar, white flour, white pasta, pop, cheese(this kills me)and add in more veggies & H2o!
Also, getting enough sleep-ha! Easier said than done right?
I had a minor car accident awhile back that sent me to the back quack :o) the massage therapist was a little hard body & she gave pilates the credit! I gave it a try & loved it, then we ripped the carpet out & now it hurts to do it just on the excercise mat...that's my excuse anyway! :o)
Hope that helps! I'm still eyeball'in the XO earrings!
Hope all is well with you!
Be a Blessing! xoxoL~

Tammy said...

Tammy I agree with Gina:) WW is so good, teaches you to eat right! Also, you should eat much earlier than you do...your metabolism starts working when you feed it! Good luck girl!

Jona Giammalva said...

I think push ups are icky but I don't mind lifting little weights. And I agree with the "no white stuff, no cheese, and lots of vegies" comment. That always works for me (but I do cheat and put a little sugar in my coffee).