Sunday, June 28, 2009

Graduation 2009



8th grade Graduation 6/17/2009 Christina CONGRATULATIONS!
Christina won the president's award with other fellow students, was a recognized as a member of the National Honor's Society, and was her class Vice President. She was also mentioned receiving the highest Math test score along with another male student. I don't say it enough, but I am way proud of her. Get them A's next year Christina.
My baby is going to high school. Please God protect her. I am not ready. I am scared she will get lost in high school not literally of course she is smart, but it is not like going to elementary school she is leaving which is K-8. Big difference and these kids today make me feel like I am getting old fast. I know our parents said the same thing but with the technology today there is just too much junk out there. But let us move forward with high hopes like that any moving that rubber tree plant. LOL!

2 comments:

BizzieLizzie said...

YEAH - Way to go Christina!! Tammy, I know y'all are just beaming!! Every right to be so stinking proud!! Enjoy the summer OFF!!

erin said...

Your family is beautiful!!!