Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it too late to say Happy 4th of July?




Oh my I embarrassed to have not been on here for so long. Sometimes I wish I could stop time to catch up. Life is just so busy sometimes that it is just nice when you have the holidays to relax and enjoy family. We went to my mom's house for a bbq. We had a nice time talking with my mom's friends and her boyfriend's family. I even got to see my brother, Kim, and my two nieces. (first photo, Rachel-my daughter-my niece Madison, my niece-Ashley) Well what a interesting time it end up being. I will tell you I was on the phone with Disney most of the day I actually depleted the entire phone battery. LONG story short. We went to Disney last year in August and had an awesome time. We got along so well, the kids were wonderful, and we just enjoyed each others company.(and LOVED Disney too!) Well Disney was offering their spectacular free dining again this year and my husbnad was so not into going. We went twice last year. I know crazy but we went with my family first than his family during Christmas who live in Florida. Okay I am making this much longer I just get so excited about Disney. Anyway we decided to all go again this year and we decided to add on the waterparks so than my husband was excited to go and at least do something different. All 11 of us. Mom, Ray, my sister, my brothers four, and us. We were so excited. Well my brother had some unexpected car expense that took alot of funds and they decided with much sadness that they would not be able to save money in time. I was rushing them a little because I wanted to make dining reservations once without all the rescheduling I did last year when we added family members each week.(It started as 6 of us and grew) So I canceled their reservation. Well at the bbq my mom said something about getting special shirts like last year.
SEE US looking so cool it was great and so easy to find each other.


Well my brother started to get real emotional about how last year's trip was his best time ever in life. He was very sad about his family not being part of the trip. Family memories and so on. It really choked us all up we hugged him and everything. My HERO mom decided to pay for him and let him pay her back. Well we tried to get him at the same resort and we could not but thay are next door currently at the moderate resort Caribbean beach. Hopefully we can change him and get him in all of our dining reservations. We are super excited and looking forward to making some new shirts instead of having them made this year to save a little money. We should do them DISNEY OR BUST. LOL!

No comments: