Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Wow thanks for letting me be a part of your Father's day gift giving. I sure made alot of dog tags for some loved men out there. Holidays are very special and it is so nice to be able personalize keepsakes for other's to give. That is why I have always loved to personalize jewelry every since I started this is whole jewelry thing years ago. You know how people like to get tatoos to signify a time in their life. Well I don't have any of those but in my mind that is what I wanted to give people a jewelry tattoo. Corny but true. Anyway with these deadlines of needing it by a certain date it does get stressful, but they all made it in time. YEAH. I did make one error but we fixed that up in a jiffy. I really get frustrated at myself when I make a mistake. I really have the routine down the way jewelry goes from an order to a sealed mailing envelope, but deadlines and lots of orders make it just a little harder. So what is next Christmas? I am getting ready early. LOL! And really I should cause everybody on my list gets last. I wanted to make my father in law some stamped cufflinks, but I never did get to it. We will see him in August I will defintely have them in my hand if not sent before. I promise!

No comments: