Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mini Photo album Post


I am so behind here is photo of the gals plus my nephew. We had a nice time visiting with my mother in law. She made unexpected visit to NJ from Florida and stayed with her sister in law. From left to right staring at the top. Me, Sis in law-Kim, Mom in law-Georgia, Aunt Doris, daughter-Rachel, nephew-Vincenzo, and daughter-Christina. We had a great day and Christina made potato salad and it was YUMMY!



Me and my hubby




Me and my sis




Sis and Chico


Here is photos of a recent night on the town, well dinner anyway. LOL! We went out with my sister and her friend who was visiting from Brazil. She went to high school with him and he happened to be in the US for a visit. I remember him but it was 9 years ago, so it was nice to get to know him and find out more about Brazil and their culture and do this have this and hey I saw this show on the Discovery channel about these killer shells found in Brazil kind of questions. FUN TIMES!

No comments: