Saturday, June 6, 2009

My pretty brown and blue bird bag


I just received the prettiest bag ever sent to me from Charlotte. She is just the best ever at what she does. Her sewing talent is incredible. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it. I still have another bag she made in my purse and it is in great condition so I am not sure what to do yet. She makes such wonderful stuff that I did not really need a new one just so wanted one.
I had picked this out recently from her STORE. It is just perfect for me. I like to put my lip liner, gloss, mints, business cards, coupons, and whatever else ends up in there. So not only is it beautiful it is very practical.
Charlotte is a friend I had met online on Ebay of all places. We got to chatting and became friends. She loves God and that is the best thing for a great frienship. She is such a wonderful encourager to me and I am so blessed with her friendship. We even met up one time for a meal in Lancaster, PA. What a neat thing to do after speaking with each other online. What a great family.
She did not let me pay for it though. What a stinker. I purchased it from her Etsy store and she refunded my money.
So if want an awesome bag check out her STORE. You will not be dissappointed.
Thank you Charlotte.

2 comments:

BizzieLizzie said...

Oh, Tammy - I'm so taken by your comments on your blog! I'm so glad our paths crossed and the feeling is so mutual!

Tammy has surprised me with so many awesome trinkets - there was no way she was going to pay for one of mine! =0)

Our meeting was so much fun and your family is just as precious!

Thank you my friend!!

joycebecker said...

Hi there Tammy - we met in Ebay too. I'm going thru bus. cards and found yours. Lovely site, jewelry and sentiments. There are so many wonderful Christian artists out there and I'm happy to know YOU.

I'm also here on blogspot - and have a new business name. Work can be found on 2 sites; Artfire for lower end stuff, and 1000Markets for higher end stuff.

Thejoyfulgem
Joyce Becker