Friday, January 23, 2009

Last Days in Disney


Chris and I walking to our first film shoot.


Chris is driving the boat and calls me down in the ship to give me a warning.


Here I am getting LOTS of water dumped on me.


I know we just came back from Disney less than a month ago, but I miss it already. It would be great to live close and go for day or a night every two months. That would be a nice way to spread out the Disney fun to last all year around. Anyway the pictures are from Hollywood Studios. I had so much fun at this park. You have the HSM 3 dance show they put on with the songs from High School Musical 3. I love the new Disney parade at HS. I talked about it that last time. The new Toystory ride is really fun, but go there first to get a fast pass the rides wait is over 2 hours long. Christina and I went on The Tower of Terror. We all went on the Rockin Roller Coaster. My favorite is the Fantasmic the laser light, fireworks, and water show with all the characters. I never get tired of seeing that show. Well we went on the back lot tour which I had never done. Can you believe you can go so many times and still have stuff you have not done? Anyway they asked us to particpate in the show. We were like okay and they asked us who wants to do the least work and I volunteered not knowing that meant the most wet too! LOL! Anyway we were to be a movie scene. They us took to put on protective clothing and give us our jobs and they film each shot and put it together with sound to show how they put together a real film. The rest of the tour was great and the ending was really surprisng and fun but I will not ruin it for you go take a back lot tour.




Here is Rachel in front of the NEW attraction due to open Feb 2009. The real American Idol attraction where you can sing, be a judge, or and audience member. You can also be picked to sing in front of the REAL American idol judges if you are 16-28 years old. I guess that would happen on their next tour for next season. Neat! Read more on Disney's site.

No comments: