Friday, January 9, 2009

Our day in Epcot


Our next day was at the Epcot park in Disney. Sometimes we think about visiting Disney and going to the water parks, so if we ever do that we would only go the three parks instead of a day at each one. I will tell you that Epcot would never be taken off the list. I am not sure which one would I go back and forth with Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
1)Magic Kingdom to me is where it all started and is the heart of Disney's magic.
2)Animal Kingdom is a beautiful park that you get the feeling you really went somewhere other than Florida.
3)Hollywood Studios is a neat place where I love the rides, the fun restaurants, the shows, the NEW parade is fun, and Fantasmic the night show is the best. Fun Place.
4) Epcot is two parks in one. You have the park with the rides that is enjoyable. The fun part especially the adults is the world showcase with the different countries. We love to walk through and I get excited to eat at the different restaurants. I still have yet to go and eat in Canada it is always booked far in advance.

Okay so here we are in Epcot and we go two days in a row because our family is scheduled to come the next day. We have lunch planned in Norway with the Princesses. We get in line to take a photo with Belle, which in this restaurant the photo is a gift to you as part of your reservation. (I need to scan in to show you) You start out your meal with a salad bar with the usual and some added Norway flair of cheeses and smoked fish. You choose your entree and I chose the lamb stew which was delicious. My favorite part is the dessert which is served family style and my waitress heard me say it was my favorite so she brought two. Ugh! Now we just had to eat everything on the dessert plate so as to not offend. LOL! It was a yummy rice pudding(for me anyway) with strawberries, flour less chocolate cake with raspberries, and a huge vanilla cream puff.



During the holiday you can find a show in each country to tell their holiday story. This was in Canada which was similiar to our Santa story, but with a few differences depending on the region.



This was in Germany and she was great and told the story of Christmas with Jesus and some stories of Toy soldiers and warm german spiced wine.

1 comment:

melbytoast said...

Yay! Another dose of Disney for me :)

(Don't you want to go back RIGHT NOW? lol)

(((hugs)))

Kristen