Thursday, February 19, 2009

It has been so long...


Gosh, where does the time go? I do have some excuses. I just put my house for sale. So that was alot of work. My husband had alot molding to put up. We never did get around to doing that for ourselves, but now it is up and freshly painted. We have done alot of painting, cleaning, and throwing away alot of stuff. I was thinking we should have done of these quick freshening jobs before, but we do have two kids and you know how your schedule fills up. (especially when it comes to the choice of painting) I do not think I like painting very much. I love my house and my street, but I think we need one more room to use for my workshop. And of course another bath and garage would be wonderful. Although as we look around in our buying price range we like our current house even more. So we will see what happens. It might not be the best time to sell a house, but good a time to buy one. If it is meant to be than it will all work out. In the meantime life feels a little crazier than normal. Looking for houses and being prepared for showings of my house. I will keep you posted. Here is picture of my freshly painted family room. Don't look at that silly window treatment, because I was asked by my realtor to put something up there so it would not look so plain.

No comments: