Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay seriously what took me so long??? Really



Okay I am going to put in writing that my 14 year old daughter was right. (even though her reason was different than mine) She had been telling me to get an upgrade. I was a free agent so to speak. I was not in contract to AT&T, but I had an ANCIENT phone. Gosh if you saw it you would chuckle, but it worked and I could easily fit it in my pocket. I turned my house phone into a telephone and received a free phone for the house and it was newer than my phone, but so NOT user friendly. I still can't stand it. Yeah it has more gadgets like a camera but who cares. So I was talking to the phone agent and she was telling me about some different phones and I said well I am going to the mall today which I never do and I will go into the AT&T store and check them out. Well I was looking at this one phone that she and my daughter recommended for me, but they were out of stock. So I said well I really need a phone that I could check my email. He said well you should get an iphone. I remember when they first came out and they were so expensive and than you had to upgrade your service and I pay way TOO much money already for my phone. It feels like a car payment. Well he said it would cost me $105 for the phone with my upgrade and very little money to upgrade to the unlimited media plan. So I said okay that is easy. I paid my money and found out that AT&T does not insure the iphones. I thought great I going to break in the first week. (since than I bought a 2 year $70 protection plan) Well out the door I went and my life has changed forever. I know dramatic, but seriously. I LOVE it! I can check my email all the time, I need to be available to answer question, relist store items, email ebooks, and before when I could not check my email it gave me stress. Now no stress. Okay other fun things super user friendly I never even needed to look at the book. I can look up my map location, directions, check weather anywhere, and solve life's marital disagreements with one click to google. Like what length is the Pocono raceway?(my husband was right 2.5 miles)
Okay so my new best friend goes with me everywhere and keeps me available even on a day trip, weekends, and my upcoming Florida trip. 2 weeks long would nearly kill me with limited internet access. So yea I have the old 3G iphone but I got it at great price and I am beyond thrilled even after I got my first bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know!! I just upgraded too and i'm not sure how i ever got along before! lol!