Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look at my pretty earrings and more...


I had these circles I made out of wire and I had some starfish on my work table. You end up accumulating left overs or unused pieces on your worktable. So I decided to make a pair of earrings to match my beach girl charm necklace. I love them and they are oxidized so you never have to worry about color change due to tarnish. I wore them on the beach and everything this past weekend. I would like to make some for my web stores if I ever get some time.





This was a custom order. I really liked how the earrings turned out. She wanted some shell earrings to match the bracelet, and she already has a seahorse beach girl necklace charm. NOTE: the beach girl bracelet stamped bar is not two toned but all oxidized it is a reflection from the light.

1 comment: