Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thank goodness my children are older.

I will come back and post a picture from daughter's 13th birthday cake. Can you believe it? Well I can't sometimes. She ended up having a nice day. My husband went out to get her a cake from our favorite bakery Sweet Eats. She thankfully had her birthday celebration last weekend. She wanted to go to Clementon Park so we all went. It was alright. I only went because it was a birthday request and we gave her birthday present to her early. We bought her a flip recorder. It is too cool. It is a small recorder and you can easily take still shots off of it. It take 60 minutes of video and it is easily download so you can record more. It plugs right into your tv to watch or computer. Okay back to why I am so thankfully my kids are older. I was sick this weekend. It started Thursday night just not feeling myself. Friday was my youngest daughter's field trip to Wheaton Village where they blow glass. It was neat, but I used all my energy at the park and was basically useless for the rest of the day. Saturday I woke up with a burning fever. I called out a request for the thermometer, but it could not be found. I really just wanted to prove I was sick, because I feel guilty just laying around. My husband felt my head and said oh you are very hot. Well I took lots of medicine to bring down the fever, but I still felt terrible. I got up enough energy to help straighten up so my mom could come for pizza and cake later that night. My now 13th year old opened her present and had cake and we went to my mom's down the street to watch National Treasure 2. (I went in my pj's and laid on her coach fully medicated lol!) Well I woke up with that pesky fever again today and took more medicine and after sleeping all night I slept again from noon to 5 pm. I could not believe I slept so much. Well, I have been busy getting different emails and such so I have been trying to keep up with them. I worked a little tonight just to catch up. I had two orders that reached the 7 day mark so I stress. I say a week from ordering to mailing. I now I able to send them out. I also got some others done so I will be okay. I am just thankful my kids are older, because I can concentrate on getting better. They are able to do their own thing at their age. Except I was too sick to insist that my youngest brush her hair before playing outside, my husband could care less. I think only moms care about those things. LOL! My oldest even made me dinner tonight. Thank you. She loves to cook. Hopefully I am done with my sickness, because I need my energy this week. I have family coming in from Florida tomorrow. My husband's grandmother passed. She had 95 wonderful years. So I will be a occupied with family and the service, but I will be working at night.

1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

I am sooo sorry to hear about you feeling bad. Hope your feeling better soon. Laurie