Saturday, April 26, 2008

Do you want to stamp?


I love to stamp, so you might too! Well I help create this kit with all the necessary tools. You will have everything you need to stamp any metal you want brass, copper, and silver. I would have loved to buy a kit from one place with only one shipping cost. When I first started out I was forever looking for the best deals, but after you find them than you have to pay for shipping from each of them. So check out Chris's Etsy store for the kit or even if you are just looking to pick up some silver blanks or other tools and supplies. Coming soon custom design stamps to really add something new to your designs. Feel free to submit ideas for stamps you may be looking to purchase.

3 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

That is a wonderful kit. You're right, to buy it all together is great...I bought mine, piece,by piece. I love the idea of your ebooks. I really would be interested in the book that you havent done yet (of course...lol) sawing and rivets. I will be buying those circles! She doesnt carry the patina for "aging" the silver? What do you recommend using. Thanks for coming by! Laurie

Joyfully Crafted said...

Laurie, I use liver of sulphur to age silver pieces, but not for my stamped jewelry. I know you have to ship los ground because it is not suppose to go by air. Maybe he will carry it in the future. It was fun to look through your blog. How neat to meet new people.

Ms Dragonfly said...

this sounds great, thank you :) i'm going to share this with my dad, he's real good with metal!