Friday, April 4, 2008

Wedding Photo

I was just going through my wedding album to find a picture. Some ladies were posting their photos online to share, so since I scanned it here we are. It was so fun to look through our photos together. It is amazing what 11 years can do to a person. LOL! I thought I was fat and now I want to lose a little weight to be that fat again. LOL! We were and are still so in love. It makes me think of our kids being excited to look through all of our photos when they get older. I really need to get a video camera. Isn't that terrible that I do not have one? Video captures things differently that a camera, but photos are beautiful. (except school photos LOL! I don't like buying them) Boy I am tired. I am all over the place with the photo thing. Thanks for letting me share.

1 comment:

erin said...

girl you are GORGEOUS!!!! Handsome hubbie too :)