Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yeah for Mother's Day

Beach girl stamped bracelet with sand dollar charm, Peruvian opal and pearl dangle. Something coming soon to craft shows and Etsy. What can I say I love the beach. Okay back to my title. I am so glad that Mother's day is almost here. I am tired. I am thrilled that I was so busy, but it has been a mad rush to get so much done in a short time that my back hurts. LOL! I usually try to give myself a week from ordering to mailing, but you know with gifts there is a quicker turn around time. Especially if you are like me and order at the last possible minute. I had a few that came in today that I will finish over the weekend, but I am all caught up. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's day weekend next week. My sister and I usually take my mom out to brunch and a walk around to some fancy stores that we just look around in, but this year we have to reschedule for the week after. We will be in chocolate town in Hershey, PA. My daughter has her last cheer competition on Saturday and they give the girls tickets to go to Hershey park on Sunday. I am so looking forward to having sometime with my family and relaxing a little bit. I will have to take some photos to share. Well I am off to bed to sleep in late.

1 comment:

melbytoast said...

Tammy, I love-love-love that bracelet! Soooo perfect for summertime :)

We have always wanted to visit Hershey, PA...it sounds, well, YUMMY! Can't wait to see the pics you post for us!

Kristen