Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Act of Beadiness

I belong to bead group that exchanges ideas, encourages one another, and do fun exchanges from time to time. I have done this exchange before and it is so much fun. We all had to fill out a favorites list answering all kinds of questions. One group leader will pair you up with someone and you have to buy $10 worth of stuff to send their way. The list helps you know what the person likes and dislikes. It is fun to give, but it certainly fun to open a big box of surprises. So this is what I received yesterday at my doorstop. She so spoiled me.

Thank you Wendy so much for my big beautiful box filled with goodies. I got reeses cups that are so yummy my favorite so I took the picture quick yesterday. Pens, paper, a photo album in my favorite color green, a magazine love that, vanila cream my favorite smell, lip gloss never can have enough of that, and a big focal turquoise bead and my favorite beautiful teal lampwork beads. I do not have any of them but I think now I will have to get more. They are so beautiful. I think they could be used instead of money. I just have to make something beautiful. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

erin said...

Oh how fun! I love getting fun stuff in the mail! Did you save me any reece's?

melbytoast said...

Good morning! I just love seeing all of your beautiful jewelry pieces...so inspirational :)

(((hugs)))

Kristen (BlueBottleDesigns)

Anonymous said...

Great work.