Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finally I can see the light!


I had these sterling silver circles for so long so I stamped them. I was working on a few orders on Sunday so I figured I would use it who doesn't need to LIVE LOVE LAUGH more OFTEN?

I have been so busy with orders, but I am all caught up. I still have to put everything together, print labels, pack everything up, but everything is in the tumbler. I feel like I accomplished so much. YEAH!

I have been grumpy lately. I work a couple of days a week and my boss called me grumpy yesterday. I wanted to say, "Who me?" but I knew I was a little. I have been trying to write another ebook and I seem never to have time to create new things or even order supplies. My husband is starting something new and I have been helping him. I have phone calls to return that just way on your mind until they are done. (Oh and in NJ new law no cell phones while driving or they can pull you over for just that. Ugh that is where I get all my phone calls done) LOL! Anyway, so I am always driving someone somewhere. We are going away this weekend for a two day cheer competition and I need to find a motel. I tell ya just that can take so much time. Oh and we are out bread and jelly two of our house necessities. I need to get with it. I know sounds like comlaining, and I am but I know I am blessed with so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely lovely!!

I will place an order as soon as I can ;-)

Marit in Sweden