Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tomorrow is a big day


I came back to add this picture. She had fun. Rachel is so excited to go to her competition tomorrow. They are not competiting, because they are hosting the competition. She is just excited to wear her uniform and perform with her new team.

I have been so busy lately doing jewelry orders from Etsy. It has been awesome, but I have been a little overwelmed. I love making jewelry, so it is not that. I do not know if I can keep working a couple of days week like I do now. I am working extra right now for someone so I have limited time to get the orders done. I usually manage my time well, but I just have a lot to do lately. I will see how the next couple of weeks go with orders. I am looking for some extra time to create new items that I have sketched on paper. I am also looking to write another ebook. I will be doing one for free to buyers as advertisement for my husband joining me to sell silver supplies online. We have alot going on as everyone does. Life just goes too fast sometimes. It is almost March.

No comments: