Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Strawberry Sass

I made a sterling Strawberry necklace to match two designers on Ebay. We collaborated on a strawberry theme and the whole thing came wonderful and was photographed and modeled perfectly. Shelly made the adorable outfit and Rachael made the cutest bows. The necklace is a one of a kind creation. I had fun making it and I was please with the way it turned out. I do not list much on Ebay, but I am in a design group called the Lil Peas. So if you are ever looking for some children's custom boutique creations from clothing to jewelry to back packs. You can just search the words Lil Peas on Ebay to find high quality hand made creations made from an incredible group of ladies.

1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

Did I mention that I LOVE this strawberry!! Laurie