Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finally completed!!!

Well I am so happy to say I finished my ebook. I had a lot success with my How to make soldered glass art pendant that I just had to write another one for How to hand stamp pendant jewelry. I have been writing this for awhile, but never could seem to get enough time to finish. First of all the best time to take pictures in my house is around 3 pm and I always have to run and pick up the kids from school. On top of that Etsy sales have been keeping me busy and working a couple days a week and I told you I had kids right? LOL! Well with cheerleading and basketbal there for awhile there just seemed like there was never enough time in the day. Which is a topic of many of my post. I do not want to seem like I am complaining because really no matter what the days get filled with something. So if you have enough time and want to learn a new skill than go to my Etsy store or my website and purchase the new ebook. This ebook has all the information you will need to create your very own hand stamped jewelry with 47 pictures in 17 pages. Thanks for looking.

No comments: