Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It is Starfish time


I have made so many over the years. This is such a popular and unique item. There are not always my favorite to make those starfish can be difficult to get just right in between the glass, but when it is all done it seems all worth it.
I have so many exciting Beach themed items coming. I can't wait until they are done and selling down the shore. It is almost Memorial day weekend.

NOTE: I had an email from an how to make glass art pendant ebook customer asking me where do I get my plain metal ball chain from and it disappeared in my inbox. So I am hoping maybe you are checking in here. I feel terrible that I could not answer the email. http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Ball-Chain-and-More

1 comment:

pgmaxtwo said...

That's fantastic!! Love it, love it, love it!! I want you to know that I'm taking both the pendants with my dog pics that you made into the hospital with me tomorrow. It's a way to keep my little loved ones with me when I'm stuck there...so again...love your work!! Pamela :O)