Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day



Check out the new lowercase letters that will be for sale. So many of us want to have something different than the uppercase letters. The custom letters sell for $350and up and you need to wait weeks to receive. I have these for sale in my store Joyfully Crafted for $178 the price includes shipping. They measure (2mm) 5/64th of an inch for letters like b, d, f the other letters like a, c, e will measure 3/64th (1.2mm) the perfect size for stamping different blanks. Not too small not too big. I am excited to offer them to you. They were easy to use. Most custom letters do not have a thumb groove, but they are stamped with the letter on the side that you need to have facing you. The letters were easy to line up because each letter is perfectly on the steel stamp. They leave a nice impression in the metal very even and precise. No need to worry about hitting the edged of the stamp on your metal like you might do with other stamps if you don't hold perfectly upright, because these stamps are rounded towards the letter. I was very pleased with the lowercase letters and I hope you will enjoy them as much as me.

No comments: