Thursday, May 22, 2008

I made progress now what?

Okay I took a quick photo in the middle of me packing up some custom orders today. I thought I was doing good. I like to give myself at least week from ordering to shipping out custom orders. Sometimes it is sooner, but lately it has been a week. I hope that seems fair. I did have a few inquiries wondering when their item would get to them. I think they were just excited. Wow I made good progress. I have a few left from last week and they are scheduled tomorrow. They were photo creations and I like to do them all together. I was supposed to go to a craft show this Saturday and I am not going to attend. I can not think about too much because it is such a waste to not go after you pay for a booth. I just did not have enough time to prepare and it is alot of work to go there and be embarassed with little inventory. I was thinking of going to one in June down the shore, but we will see. It has been pretty steady from my Etsy store. I did get a little panicked today after I realized I made so much progress that I am almost all caught up. LOL! I should be excited I have a paper full of design ideas. Now I will have time to create some new pieces. I also want to write my next ebook Sawing and Riveting silver. I am excited about that being done. Hey did I tell you I am taking an awesome 5 day workshop in July. Oh I will tell you more about that later. I will learn so much. Talk soon.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love the pics of your finished work!! Looks great congrats!

Gina