Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where have I been?

Well we had a great time in Hershey park on Mother's day after Saturday's competition. The girls performance was wonderful. They won first, but best of all for all Level 1 they placed grand champions. That means they had the highest score overall. They were excited and it was great way to end the season. Sunday at Hershey park was cool and not too many people so you could ride one of thier popular rides and than get right back on. We rode quite a few, even Rachel who is usually scared. Actually her dad rode one that shot like an aircraft carrier shoots a plane. It was really neat. So I guess this is great time to visit an amusement park and get the most out of your visit. It rained toward the end but it was time to go anyway. I came home to a list of orders to do and sometimes I do not know whether I am coming or going lately. Mother's day was busy, but I have yet to get everything complete before I get more it is great! I am really excited, but really busy. I thought I had my first craft show this Saturday and I decided not to attend, because I was unable to prepare. I had too many current orders to fill. I realized just last night that it is actually next Saturday. I am too silly. I have a calendar I think I need to start using it. I guess because the weather is getting better that every weekend is filling up. I get a little tense when I have too many things lined up, but this weekend is packed and so far I am doing well. LOL! We have a chinese auction to go to tomorrow night and I have to still get cups, make my basket, and go early to help set up. Sunday is church and than I am taking my mom out to lunch for a belated Mother's day. Than it is Monday again and next weekend is filled already. I guess I will just take a deep breath and enjoy it.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats to Rachel!!!!! Im tagging you! Stop by my blog for more info:)

melbytoast said...

So much going on...you are one busy gal!! How exciting that Rachel's team won the big award--they must be so psyched! I've always wanted to visit Hershey Park...amusement park PLUS chocolate? That's my idea of heaven! lol

(((hugs))) Kristen

melbytoast said...

So much going on...you are one busy gal!! How exciting that Rachel's team won the big award--they must be so psyched! I've always wanted to visit Hershey Park...amusement park PLUS chocolate? That's my idea of heaven! lol

(((hugs))) Kristen