Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Had Baby Fever



You can have your own sterling silver keepsake photo charm by visiting my etsy store or my website.
I wrote this earlier this week. I am feeling better now. LOL! I wanted to post it because I can not believe it. My heart is racing right now as I am typing. I know you all do not know me real well, but I am known NOT to be the baby type. I am not one of those women that rush to see a newborn. I do not love being in the nursery at church. I look at my sister in law at her age with a toddler and I usually want to run. I also do not babysit unless it is a emergency until age 4 than they can stay as long as they want.

I think it started last week at church we had a baby dedication, although the baby was more like a toddler and I just think it started there. I also think it is my daughter is going to be 8 and she is so affection but not a little girl anymore. And I am having another birthday so it is definitely now or never. I mentioned it to my husband and he said before he was excited. I said oh my don't say that. He said he could have another one.

But tell me I am too old. This will pass. I will be enjoying grandchildren soon enough. I am just getting to the age that I can run out with my husband and leave my kids for a couple hours. And most important I will not fit my size 5 family into a friendly economy sized and special priced Disney packages anymore.

Okay so now PLEASE tell me to get a dog or something.

3 comments:

erin said...

How sweet! I say have a baby!!!! Much more fun than a DOG!

Gina said...

Yes people will be more willing to watch a baby for you then a dog, trust me!!!LOL...

PEA HUGS!

Joyfully Crafted said...

You girls are so fun. I had a dog for a short time and I actually had to get babysitters for it. I never had to do that for my kids. We just take them with us. If you go to the shore for the day you just can not bring a dog. The fever has come down, but we'll see.