Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Month

Well between January and February we have alot of birthdays around here. My birthday and my daughter's birthday is on the same day. It is fun even more so because it is on Valentine's day. Anyway my life has been busier than usual. We had a sickness in my extended family, but all is better and they are leaving the hospital for a full recovery. Well this week we have our first competition coming up with the new cheer team. I have a lot of bows to finish before Sunday. I still have not had too much time to create anything new. I have had a few orders come in here and there and with everything else it is all I can do to. I have been taken alot of notes so when I do get time to create I will be ready with my ideas.

I did have a chance to make something for my friend who had her birthday on February 2nd. She is really involved in the cheerleading team Showtyme so for her birthday I made her pendant that matched their logo. I hand cut it out of sterling silver and soldered a hand stamped showtyme name onto the pendant. I am excited to give it to her and, I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Just exploring your work on etsy, you do some awesome stuff!