Sunday, January 27, 2008

Where does the time go?


I always feel like I have to include a picture with each post. So I chose a picture of the beach in Key West from our trip to Florida last month. It was really beautiful there and warm too. I can not believe January is almost over. Where does the time go? I thought I would be well into my next ebook, but instead I am just catching up on some jewelry orders. I have not even gotten any time to make anything new. It is terrible. Thankfully I have been drawing some ideas on paper. There is nothing worse than when you do get some time to create and sit down at the workbench you are like Okay what was it that I wanted to make. LOL!

I have some more bows to make for an upcoming competition. It will be Rachel's first competition with the Showtyme all star junior team. I am excited to see her cheer. She is cheering with an older group of girls which is nice for her, because she gets to learn new skills. Christina also has been busy with the girl's basketball team at her school. So that means I have been VERY busy to say the least. I have been working during the school day 2-3 days a week and I feel like I am at full capacity. Each week I say I will get some time this week to put my paper ideas to actual creations, but really maybe it will be this week. I will than have some jewelry photos to list here on my blog. Now that would be nice.

No comments: