Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thank God for friends like Charlotte.



Okay will you look at this beautiful appointment bag and tissue holder I received from my friend, Charlotte. She let me pick out some fabric and she designed it. She also included this awesome tissue holder. You must check out her STORE on Etsy. I really adore it! It is made so perfectly, inside and out. She is truly talented. I spent tons of money on another bag and it is a dollar store item compared to hers. Thank you Thank you Thank you I really appreciate it and I will treasure it forever. It fits nicely and looks great inside my brown purse.
So I really do want to thank God for friends like Charlotte. You meet alot of people in your life, but it is not often you meet a true friend. I cherish all of our conversations and our present exchanges. Our frienship in a verse. Romans 1:12 NLT When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours.

1 comment:

erin said...

Love your new bags!!! She should list them (hint hint!)

At the show there was a woman who was wearing a soldered photo necklace she said you made for her- her Etsy id is Born 2 Bee Wild, or something like that! I was like hey, I know Tammy!!!