Monday, October 8, 2007


I am sharing a photo of my new handstamped ring. I have tried very hard to perfect the technique and I wanted to be able to recreate this for custom orders. I think I have it down and I will be able to offer this soon online in custom sizes and custom text.
Gosh, has it been that long time since I posted to my blog. I can't believe how fast time goes by. October is one of my busiest months. I had an awesome craft show which is great, but I sold most of my inventory. I usually do not schedule a show back to back, but I had one the next week. I have been working hard to replenish my stock with a few orders coming in at the same time. I have been very busy to the say the least with cheerleading, my one day a week work, family, and jewelry making. I am also going away this coming weekend with my ladies group in church. I donate some jewelry gifts and I also set up my jewelry display. It is a wonderful time of fellowship. Although I do not like leaving my family especially my husband. I do usually panick a little as it gets closer, but I seem to be really calm this year. I will take my camera this year so I can post some pictures. Well I better get to my orders from Saturday's show. I really enjoy making the custom handstamped charms for necklaces and bracelets.

1 comment:

erin said...

Are ya gonna list'em? huh? huh? WHEN???????