Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Are you ready for this?


Okay, it is Halloween, right? Well I have never went to Halloween party. I am not particular fond of dressing up. My husband has went out with his sister before we met. Anyway my sister was havng a Hallowwen party and we wanted to go. We were trying to think of something we could be that was simple and not really expensive. We are going to Disney soon, so we are saving our money. Well we were searching the internet for costumes and I jumped up and said Oh I have an idea, and that was before I did see their actual costumes. We can be Dog the bounty hunter and his wife, Beth. I was so excited, and I think because it was easy for me. I did make myself a pendant that said I love Dog teh bounty Humter. LOL! I bought my husband a wig and he did not feel like the Dog when wearing it. So he went out with the kids to get some supplies for his costume including a new wig. He did really good. It was funny at one point I was like you know you do not have to look exactly like him. We were excited to go and everyone got a kick out of it at the party. We are supposed to go to a party with my sister in law this Friday. I borrrowed a part of my sister's costume for this upcoming party. It is a huge chest to put under my shirt. It is ridiculous, but have you seen the show. Beth is very large up top. So maybe with us both looking in character we will win a prize. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

erin said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan loves that show!!!!

Joyfully Crafted said...

It is funny isn't. I tried my sister's costume chest on last night and WOW I really look like Beth. It should be even funnier this weekend. I will have to post again.