Thursday, September 24, 2009

I sure do love him!


Okay I can not believe I am finding this out right now as I am blogging. Unbelievable! This is totally how my week is going. Our first wedding bands were the same. They were white gold bands with a yellow gold band in the middle. We had them engraved with Matthew 19:6 "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Well when we got them they were engraved Matthew 19:16 Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" Totally not the right thing.
A few years later, we both got titatium rings that were matching bands.
Than in July 08, I took a class and made rings for both of us out of silver. He was not there so I sized it bigger than mine and it was a little loose. He ended up loosing it in his car. So I had promised to make him a ring but you know how that goes. I am always too busy. I will do it later. My family hardly ever gets jewelry gifts. LOL!
Well I have been busy lately but I was soldering and I thought I am in the mood to make a ring too! So I quick googled the verse I wanted. What God has put together... Well I should have looked in my bible!!! I can not believe it!!! The computer read Matthew 10:9 so I scribbled it down and off I went. The ring was easy to make surprisely. Sometimes the metal just does not line up right if you don't make them all the time. It flowed nicely no seemed to be found. Overall it was great, except now I am telling my husband. Hey, I love you Matthew 10:9 Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts. ????

Well would it really have been a replacement if I had gotten the verse, right? I don't think so. LOL!

1 comment:

Ann said...

That's pretty funny! Maybe the metals reference is suitable with your business?? LOL

My dh and I have our rings engraved as well only the reference is from Ruth "whereever you go I will go; your God will be my God" because he's from Sweden and one of us was going to leave our country.

I love having our secret message in our rings.