Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a NEW addition to the extended family-Jasmine



Well isn't she the cutest? She is even cuter in person. My mom just got this dog. I can't believe it. My mom is a little bit of a clean freak okay she is full fledge clean freak. LOL! Enough about her let's talk about cute puppies. My youngest is SO in love with this dog. The kids have been asking me for one lately but it just isn't practical for us to have a dog.

Jasmine the puppy has been doing very well. She has been sleeping at night, no mess in her crate, and is just as lovable as she looks. I keep getting a report each day on the dog and I am so surprised by how well she is doing. It has been sounding way too easy for a puppy. I though it would be way more difficult for my mom, but we will see...

I am back from my Disney trip. I feel like I talk way too much about Disney, but if you like it there my next few post will be about our recent trip. *** Also if you know of any groups that start out with Hi my name is.. and I am addicted to Disney feel free to give me all the information. We are already talking about going in December.

2 comments:

Lisa Hill said...

Hi is this a Havanese?

Joyfully Crafted said...

It is a Shih-Tzu and a Maltese. I just googled it and the combo name is said a few different ways.