Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer is almost over!


So the jeep days will wind down. We just love going down the shore in the jeep with the top down. We pulled over to climb up on a jetty to watch the waves and looked back so we took a photo of the our jeep.




But back to school means my schedule will be more open to create new things. I am so excited I have a few new creations lined up to do. I have all the materials, drawn designs, and have practiced in my mind how to accomplish each piece. So hopefully September will be bring new things for the holidays. And best of all I will have my third ebook complete. I am so excited. I have written most of the words, planned out the project, and organized the helpful tips and tables. The ebook will do one complete project but in three stages. You can have a completed piece of jewelry at each stage so three different looks and three different skills to learn. I am super excited and have scheduled time to do it in September. Alot of times in the past year I have let my schedule run around my orders, but sometimes you just have to take the day off to create new things. So after September 8th I will be on a mission. A scheduled mission.

No comments: