Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 more days until Disney!!!


We are getting ready to go back to Disney. We are all very excited!!! It is 11 of us going again. My family of four, my brother's family of 4, my mom, my sister, and Ray. Last year we had special shirts made and it was really fun to all wear the same shirt. It was easy to find each other and people just had fun seeing us all together. Well we did not plan too well this year. I thought we would just make our own shirts and I had an idea of using a Disney map and taking a Mickey Mouse selection. Well I thought it would be too much work so we made crystal Minnie head shirts for the little girls and me and my sister will have one as well. We recently had a pre Disney BBQ and everyone voted for the Mickey map shirts. I though great I never will have enough time and my brother came up with idea of each of us having a letter on our backs and when we are all together it will spell MICKEY MOUSE in the Disney font. LOL! So anyway this is the photo I came up with using the Old Key West area of the map for the middle, Magic kingdom for the left ear, and Epcot for the right. I will definitely follow up with a photo of all of us. Also I might have made the photo and printed all of the iron ons but my sister has done all the cutting and ironing. THANK YOU VANESSA!

No comments: