Friday, July 18, 2008

Now doggy tags, what's next?

I am not sure what is next for sure, but I get so much inspiration from my designing customers. I had a similiar charm for sale on Etsy. I had sweet customer contact me to see if we could stamp her dog's name and her number on the back. I thought sure I can do that, I think? I knew I had to start from scratch if I was doing stamping and to fit the name. I had to postpone my creating until I came back from my week away at Peters Valley. So this is what it looked like before I sent it off to it's new owner. It just arrived today and Gidgette's owner was happy and I quote. LOL! "WOW. I absolutely love how the birdhouse pendant turned out." Thank you for letting me create it. I look forward to opportunities to practice my skills.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Tammy these are totally the CUTEST ever! Love everything you do!