Friday, January 18, 2008

Where have I been?



Well I have been back for awhile from Disney. Okay, let's talk about how much I love Disney. I am not super obsessed, but I can not wait to go back again. We had a great time this year. My sister in law and her family came a few days after us, and it was nice to share some meals and talk on the phone with her at the parks. Generally we went our separate ways. She has a little one so that leads you a different direction in the parks. We did have fun hanging out with my nephew Domenic. I bribed my daughter Christina to go on the Tower of Terror. She loved it and went on twice, and even got a Disney sweatshirt out of the bribery deal. My daughter Rachel was pampered at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. My husband was against it at first. He thought it was a waste of money. (He is so practical. LOL!) Well he saw how much effort I put into finding a small tiara like the one they give you that when I finally made an appointment at the boutique he did not say a word. Well Rachel was beyond excited and it showed all day long. I asked my husband again if it was worth it and he said Yes! How can you resist an appreciative smiling princess daughter? Well I am back in the groove again. It was a slow start to get back in the designing mode. So I am off to create some jewelry orders. I will be back more regularly and I will have some more Disney stories. I did not want to over do it in one post.

No comments: