Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stored Closed until the New Year



Goodness I am embarrassed that I have not been on for so long. I really want to take more time to blog, but lately God has been keeping me busy. He has done so many amazing things in my marriage, my life, and my family. I am thrilled to be spending more time in His Word, in prayer, and in discussion of Him. Because of that I have had only time to keep up with the holiday rush. I have lots of orders to do and I am going on a quick 5 day vacation. I plan to have all orders shipped before I leave. I do have a few I may mail when I return that came in late we will see. They will all be received by the holidays.

1 comment:

melbytoast said...

Hey girl! We just got back from Disney...you'll have to check my blog. It was because of YOU that we tried the POP Century and loved it :) I wore my necklace that you gave me last year...it's one of my favorite things! (((hugs)))

Kristen