Monday, November 24, 2008

LBC Cheerleading FIRST PLACE


We are having a great season of cheerleading. My 8 year old competed yesterday 11/23 and won first place. My oldest is on the unlimited squad and they did great. They have a fabulous routine this year and they look so good. They won second and only lost by 2 points to a great team. I will get a video of them next competition. We have most of it but a whole group of girls walked in front of my husband as he taped. All the coaches, board members and team moms are volunteer. It is wonderful to be a part of an organization that competes so well and everyone does a great job of giving their time for the sport. I am proud of my youngest in this video she has been working on her round off back hand spring for awhile. She did it very well for this performance so I am happy for her. She finally has the confidence to do it without any hesitation. Thank you Courtney. She is her tumbling instructor who has been practicing with her each week.

2 comments:

melbytoast said...

SO exciting for you guys! I literally got tears in my eyes at the end of the routine...it must have been a great moment for the girls, and the MOMMIES!!

***CONGRATULATIONS***

~Kristen

BizzieLizzie said...

YAYYYYY - Oh, Tammy - this is AWESOME!! I know that both of your girls are just beaming and well, they should be!!

Okay - now you must know - I have a "treat" for you on my blog - you must come and find out what it is!! =0)