Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trying to start posting again...so much has changed

It's really been a long time. Almost 2 years to be exact. I swear my iPhone had a lot to do with it. It is so easy to check emails and other stuff from your computer phone. I need to figure out a way to post a photo from my phone than I will really be able to keep up to date. I don't like doing the blog posts without a photo. Plus my kids really love to see the online scrapbook of all our adventures. So I am posting from my iPad and after I will search the Internet for ways to blog on the go. I don't even have a Facebook. I am thinking of getting an account for Joyfully Crafted. I don't personally need one although my friends forget sometimes and don't tell me stuff. They think I read it on FB. I look forward to posting regularly and letting you know about all the new things for Joyfully Crafted and ME!

No comments: