Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crazy Cheer Season




I do not why I agreed to make all the bows for each team this year, but I did. LOL! How many bows are you wondering, it is 160 bows. I had some help and thank you to those that helped. I ordered the wrong size ribbon so that set me back a little. Well more than a little like 3 weeks. So I was freaking out a little as the deadline approached. It has been hard to fit into my schedule, but I am almost done. I have them all made for our first competition (11/9) except for trimming some ends and attaching ponytails, but for the most they are done. I have 24 more to do next week, but I do not need them until 11/16. YEAH! So here is a yucky photo I just snapped of some of the bows. I have 4 full bags of them 134 in all. My daughter is wearing one of the bows with the original thinner ribbon, but I sent that back to get the wider ribbon. So back to making some new jewelry designs instead of bows.

1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

how cute is that? I think I looked cheering in school because of the hair bows! :)

Also, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)