Sunday, March 30, 2008

March is almost gone already?

Look at my fishy. It was first a fun piece to match a new children's clothing line. I liked it enough to make another one and than oxidize it for adults. Somebody at a craft show down the shore will love it.

Okay back to my title. March is almost gone already? It is unbelievable. Is this what happens when you get older the time just starts to fly by?

Okay I have a funny story. My girlfriend took me out to lunch just recently for my birthday that was in Feb. Well she asked me how old I was. I said well I have been saying my new age long before I turned that age, because I knew it was coming. Anyway she is looking at me and says you are 10 years younger than me. I get scared. I said please do not tell me I am actually another year older than I am saying. She says NO you are a year younger. So I know I am SO silly for not knowing. (In my defense my younger daughter's birthday is the same day as mine so for the last 8 years it is really her birthday) I feel like she gave me the best birthday ever, a whole year. Yeah! I feel so young. LOL!

2 comments:

erin said...

I love that fish charm! Great job Tammy!!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful Tammy, you are so creative!